CoinDCX is India’s foremost and safest cryptocurrency exchange. CoinDCX has launched a crypto-to-crypto exchange where people have the freedom to legally trade more than 30 pairs in BTC/ETH markets without touching the fences of RBI-regulated entities while complying with all laws and regulations.
Founded by Sumit Gupta and Neeraj Khandelwal, CoinDCX claims that being a crypto-to-crypto exchange, it does not deal with any RBI-regulated entity, such as banks or payment operators. The team has hybrid liquidity with a top global exchange to ensure that trades happen fast and technology is compliant with global standards.
Furthermore, CoinDCX claims to have some unique features for both the pro- and learning-active Indian crypto community, such as displaying crypto balances in INR to remove the mental weight while trading and developing APIs for algorithmic traders. The first one, and many more.
Step 1: Visit the Website
To create an account, visit the CoinDCX webpage and click Register to start the signup process. As shown in the screenshot, you will find the Register button in the top right corner.
Step 2: Fill in the details to sign up
You must fill in details like name, email address, phone number, and others. After filling in these, click on the signup option.
Step 4: Verification of Bank Account
To verify your bank account, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Go to your profile section by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner.
- You must click on the Verify Bank Account, redirecting to a new screen.
- On the new screen, fill in all the bank details and others.
- To confirm the bank details, you will receive a deposit and withdrawal of a small amount from your account for the verification process.
- You have to enter a 12-digit UTR number that you will receive after bank account details verification.
Step 5: KYC Verification (Optional)
The CoinDCX login process is simple. So, log in to your account to start the KYC verification process. The process is hassle-free if you have all the mandatory documents for KYC.
To complete the process, you will have to upload images of two documents:
- Pan Card: You will have to upload a mandatory document.
- Identity Card: You can use any one document from your Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, and Passport. Upload both the front and back.
Please note that using a license as an Identity Card is not applicable now. International users can upload an equivalent local government ID for verification.