It is very easy to get a loan in India nowadays but the question is how long does it take to get a loan from the online application. In this article, we talk about the Shaukar India Loan.
Shaukar India offers hassle-free financial support up to 90 lakhs at @10% ROI with firstname.lastname@example.org% to email@example.com% APR with a repayment period of a min 1 year to a max of 20 years and zero processing fees.
The Loan Amount is 10,000, Interest Rate is 10% p.a, and Loan Period is 1 Year. Then the total repayment amount after 1 year is 10,000 + 1000(10% ROI) = Rs 11,000
Introduction of Shaukar India
Shaukar India is a loan provider in India that provides loans for needy people across the Indian region.
The Firm aims to build the finance to fit the country and is continuously adding facilities at the request of its customers. The website facilitates the user with various features like online tracking of the loan application, provides you with all the verification information, and also keeps you updated about the upcoming EMI payments.
Shaukar India has a team of sincere and passionate youth who are always excited to use technology to revolutionize the personal finance industry.
Customer Reviews of Shaukar India
Before applying for any type of loan from any company, customers always check the reviews of the company. As we talk about Shaukar India reviews, they have tremendous reviews on Google My Business and also good reviews on the quora website.
Features and Benefits of Shaukar Instant Personal Loan
- Shaukar India provides instant personal loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals with consistent income.
- Adjustable loan repayment tenure of up to 5 years is provided by a borrower which he can choose as per his convenience.
- The loan amount is disbursed directly into the borrower’s account within 24 hours of loan approval.
- The repayment rate of interest on Shokar Instant Personal Loan starts from 10%.
- Instant verification of the borrower’s identity is done through Aadhaar or e-KYC. Name and address are verified and the photo is extracted from the UIDAI database for eKYC.
- The entire loan processing from documentation to loan repayment is done digitally which helps in saving time and effort for the borrowers.
Types of Loan Shaukar Provide
- Personal Loan
- Home Loan
- Business Loan
- Small Business Loan
- Vehicle Loan
- Education Loan
- Travle Loan
- Wedding Loan
Personal Loan Interest Rates & Charges
|Types of Loan Fees||Depends on Loan Amount|
|Interest Rate||1.35% Per Month|
|Loan Processing Fees||Starting from 2.0% of the approved loan amount|
|Location||all over India|
Eligibility to Apply Personal Loan
- Should be india citizen
- Salaried or Self-Employed
- Age 18 or Above
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Statements
- Bank Details