Online payment applications and credit card payment apps appear to be standard. We have a tonne of apps that provide us capabilities that make sending money to other people. CRED is one of these apps. Due to its eye-catching advertisements, CRED has gained popularity. CRED has achieved unparalleled success in its industry, compelling us to discuss everything CRED. We will examine how to cash CRED coins, pay credit card bills with CRED coins, burn CRED coins, and determine the worth of 10,000 CRED coins in Indian rupees in this post.
Before learning about how to use CRED coinms to cash should learn more about the application itself.
What is Cred?
Cred is an fintech company based in Bangalore and an application too which is used for doing credit card payments only which is founded in 2018.
With CRED, you can pay your rent, credit card bills, loans, and other debts, and in return, you’ll receive rewards like gift cards, gift wrap, CRED points, and other things. In addition, the app allows you to check your credit score without charge.
Features of CRED
Cred is only for paying credit card payment or for earning rewards. It has many features too which are very useful for us.
- You can get rewards or coupons of many brands as CRED has many partners brands.
- If you forget to pay your debits or bills it will remind you to pay on time or before due time.
- The app is very easy to do payments and it provides you a clear statement of it. It a very useful feature you can also track all of your expenses where you spend your money.
- CRED protect helps you detect hidden charges that may be imposed on you, and it also lets you know your credit limit in real-time.
- Using the CRED app gets you CRED points which you can use to play games and raffles which lets you win cashbacks and exclusive rewards.
- As a user, you also get access to the CRED store which has exclusive goods and special prices available only for you.
What are CRED coins?
Basically everyone today has their cash or coin substitute that works on their platform and holds value like original currency, similarly CRED coins are that currency substitute that runs on the CRED app.
These coins form an important part of the CRED ecosystem just like currency does in the normal world, however, the methods to earn these coins are different from the original currency.
How to Use CRED Coins to Cash?
One CRED feature that is very underrated is the CRED coin to cash. You may ask how to use CRED coins to cash. Worry not, we have got that covered as well. Now, who wouldn’t like an in-app currency converted to real cash?
That is why CRED allows you to have your coins converted to cash via the Burn option. Once you burn your CRED coins, they get credited to your credit card and are linked as cash.